Friday 12 October 2012

Covillea Bukit Jalil, Bukit Jalil, Kuala lumpur, Sale/ To Let



Covillea Bukit Jalil, Bukit Jalil, KL


Covillea - 1 Covillea - 1Covillea - Maphttp://www.berjayaproperties.com/images/covillea/covillea_5.jpg

Covillea is a luxury condominium that comprises 2 blocks of 20-storey buildings that house a total of 308 units. It is beautifully located along Jalan Barat at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.

As one can see from its surrounding is filled with lush greenery scenery, which from a state-of-the-art tropical facade to the landscaped tropical garden and the expansive golf course as well. This exclusive development is developed by a well-known property developer Berjaya Golf Resort, and it is scheduled to complete in November 2012.

Covillea is developed on a 2.91-acre of freehold land, and it offers large built-ups for the units which are ranging from 1,293 sf to 2,139 sf. Those ground floor units come with extra land, which can accommodate a private garden while those lower floor units will have balconies with visible golf course view or infinity pool deck.

For the higher floor units, there will be full height windows enabling the natural lighting, ventilation and bringing you a panoramic golf course view. Each unit will be attached with 3+1 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Besides, it comes with 2 free parking bays and separate drop-off areas with their own lift lobbies.

Covillea is completed with full condominium facilities to ease and leisure the residents. It includes gymnasium, barbecue area, business centre, 24-hour security system, cafeteria, clubhouse, Jacuzzi, jogging track, mini market, nursery, playground, salon, sauna, squash court, swimming pool, wading pool and tennis court.

Other than that, Covillea is an exclusive residential address in Bukit Jalil, as numerous amenities can be accessible easily, and most of them are within walking distance such as Bukit Komanwel Recreation Park, 80-acre Bukit Jalil International Park, Bukit Jalil 18-hole golf course, National Sport Complexes, Endah Parade, Bukit Jalil LRT station, Sri Petaling LRT station, Technology Park Malaysia, IMU and some schools.

Covillea is located at the crossroads of major highways which offer an excellent accessible from different directions. The highways include KL-Seremban Highway, Sungai Besi Highway, MRR2-Kesas Highway, Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP), New Pantai Expressway and the MEX/Putrajaya Elevated Highway. Besides, it is just 10 minutes driving to the Kuala Lumpur City Center, and 20 minutes driving to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) via Maju Expressway.


Property Details

  • Name: Covillea
  • Address: Jalan Barat, Bukit Jalil 57000 Kuala Lumpur
  • Developer: Berjaya Golf Resort
  • Completion Date: November 2012 (estimate)
  • Type: Condominium
  • Tenure: Freehold
  • No. of Blocks: 2
  • No. of Storey: 20
  • No. of Units: 308
  • Built-up: 1,293 – 2,139 sf

Facilities

  • Gymnasium
  • Barbecue area
  • Business centre
  • Cafeteria
  • Clubhouse
  • Jacuzzi
  • Jogging track
  • Mini market
  • Nursery
  • Playground
  • Salon
  • Sauna
  • Squash court
  • Swimming pool
  • Wading Pool
  • Tennis court
  • 24-hour security system

Covillea_thumbCovillea_typeb_thumb_thumb
Unfurnished condominium for sale # 1,293 sf
RM 650,000(RM 503 psf)

26 comments:

  1. for a medium room is how much and is it possible i can get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Bukit Timah Nature Reserve

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Costa Blanca Property For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: Property auctions

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look favorably fantastic. Many of these small data tend to be designed making use of lots of background encounter. I'd like everything considerably. Smart contract Development service provider jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks New Tab To-do List

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Web Developer Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback. Window Cleaning Edmonton Services

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my new I’ve visited here. I discovered plenty of interesting information inside your blog. In the a lot of comments within your posts, I suppose Im not alone! continue the impressive work. APS Property Maintenance Services

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! https://property-developer-guide.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. building survey london

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. How to make cool money from real estate investment with no money 2021,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. London Builders

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. La Manga Club Property For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks La Manga Club Property For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. Santa Rosalia Property For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. Property for sale in France

    ReplyDelete
  19. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. ocean 7 for sale

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Property for sale in France

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Altaona Golf & Country Village

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Property for sale in France

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Las Colinas Property For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. houses for sale in burbank ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Property for sale in France

    ReplyDelete
  26. Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. automotive website

    ReplyDelete